Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hahahaha. I made my IC just now (LIKE FINALLY!)
In the end decided to take a new photo of myself in short hair. And i look freaking fierce in the photo as the person who took for me asked me not to smile cuz my smile is slanted???!!! Nonsense.

Oh and yes, I wanna thank God that im going to take D.I. test on coming sat! Now the only thing is that i have to pass my D.I. test and my dream( to be a D.I.) will come true! Hahahaha.
Wish me luck man. Anw Esther and Priscilla is taking too. Wish them luck too! And if we pass, we gonna be the 1st batch of D.I.s (like what meixuan said) in our coy! Whoohoo, sound so honoured. Hah.

This morning woke up with a swollen eye. Look damn sexy -.- Meixuan Ebel Wanqin(always tgt with them) claim that there's nothing wrong with my eye when the others(not always tgt 1) can actually see that my right eye is swollen -.- Lol. At least now my eye is back to normal alr! Anw got back S.D,probability maths test just now. Was quite disappointed cuz i freaking lost my 4marks on carelessness and never read qns properly D: Neh mind, i shall work hard for the matrices test!

Yay P.E tmr!


DRILL INSTRUCTOR-TO-BE, HERE I COME!!!!! :D:D:D